Livestream Workshops will be listed here soon.
Due to COVID 19 and global restrictions regarding travel and group gatherings, (especially close-contact groupings) we are not currently offering LIVE classroom presentations.
Since these restrictions appear to be “long-term” (sigh) we are now preparing to offer livestream presentations.
Yes, there are intrinsic limitations with livestream bodywork presentations such as verbal interaction and the assessment of applied techniques, to name just a couple. However, we believe there is still plenty of valuable TPT information that can be shared with health professionals, and our instructor demonstrations of the applied techniques on live models, can be quite beneficial.
Some “positives” with livestream workshops include:
- much lower registration fees
- all classes will be presented on multiple dates/times to help suit your schedule or timezone
- shorter classes (typically 2 hours duration per class)
- no travelling (attend from anywhere on the planet)
- no lost weekends
- register for any or all classes
Since this is our first foray into livestream presentation, some instruction “re-tooling” is required.
Once ready, we will be adding registration links to the workshops here on this page.
Hopefully this will be relatively soon.
The proposed classes
- Introduction to Comprehensive Trigger Point Therapy (Lecture)
- The Client Intake Interview (Lecture)
- Headache and Migraine (Applied Technique)
- Shoulder (Applied Technique)
- Lower Back and Hip (Applied Technique)
- Abdominal – Dysmenorrhea, IBS, Bladder (Applied Technique)
- Pelvic Floor (Lecture and Applied Technique)
- Knee (Applied Technique)
- Ankle & Foot (Applied Technique)
William Huhn will be presenting all livestream workshops.
Classes will be relatively small and registration will on a first-paid basis.
If you’re interested in registering, or would like to be placed on the notification list, or have any other questions, please contact us. We’re always eager to assist in any way possible.