We’ve found that athletes and dancers who subscribe to our Trigger Point Therapy method consistently report having less pain, and improved muscular performance. This typically manifests in greater speed, agility, and endurance.
William Huhn Method™ Trigger Point Therapy workshops include
- in-depth instruction regarding the locations of trigger points that typically cause pain,
- discovering how trigger points form,
- manual treatment or trigger points
- perpetuating factors,
- exercise and stretching concerns,
- all-important protocol for muscle healing,
- trigger points and autonomic phenomena,
- and much more!
Find one of our upcoming Trigger Point Therapy workshops near you.
This is the second course I have taken with William's Trigger Point Therapy. They're extremely informative and intriguing. Bill is very professional and knows his stuff - he is an expert in Trigger Point Therapy. The first course I took in 2012, changed my life and my chronic pain, and I know it can do the same for others who are treated with this therapy.
- Candice M, RMT
- Fredericton, New Brunswick