We’ve found that sports athletes and dancers who subscribe to our Trigger Point Therapy method consistently report having less pain, and improved muscular performance. This typically manifests in greater speed, agility, and endurance.
COVID-19 and Client Safety Policy
We will be reopening our office beginning May 19th 2020.
However, the hours and days of operation will be very limited for the first month or more.
Continued services may be effected by government health guidelines.
Please review our policy so we can all be as safe as possible.
- Clients must be in good health to receive treatment i.e. no fever, cough, flu-like symptoms or any symptoms that could be related to a viral or other infection.
- All clients when in office and during treatment will wear a mask. Non-medical masks are acceptable, understanding that these have limitations. If a mask interferes with a medical condition, this requirement may be waived.
- Practitioner will wear mask during treatment.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing will be available to clients.
- Hand washing before and after treatment is mandatory for practitioner.
- Only 1 client at any time in the office. Clients to arrive at their scheduled appointment time and are advised to not arrive earlier, as there will not be a waiting room option.
- Between client appointments all touch surfaces including door handles, washroom fixtures, chair surfaces, and massage table will be cleaned (disinfected).
- All sheets/linens will be sanitized and fresh for each client.
- Only bottled water will be available, but clients are welcome to bring their own refreshments.
- Preferred payment for service can be made via touch-less debit/credit cards, however, other arrangements can be made.
I had the pleasure of attending/participating in a Trigger Point Workshop presented by William Huhn. This approach to Myofascial and Trigger Point related pain management was innovative and stimulating.
I particularly enjoyed the “hands-on session” and the opportunity to become familiar with massage techniques for the release of trigger points. The progression in my reading and knowledge from Clair Davies’ Workbooks to Travell and Simons’ texts that was stimulated by this workshop has been very rewarding. All medical practitioners dealing with pain would benefit from such a course.
- Dr. K.W. Turnbull, MD, FRCPC
- Vancouver, BC